Forum Rules for Teachers Being Teachers
- All posts made in the forums are to be in compliance with our site agreement, site principals and forum etiquette rules.
- No School or person’s name should be mentioned in any post.
- Every thread should be created in the spirit of the website. Threads should be helpful.
- Members should not post messages which can provoke, harass, disturb, and agitate other members whatsoever.
- Posts which can be considered rude, ill-mannered, inappropriate, uncalled-for, gratuitous, disturbing, un-respectful, unjust by other site members or site administration are not to be posted.
- Replies and Questioning to warnings, notices and reminders of site administration and moderators, criticism, complaints, discussions of site administration, site rules or the site itself, are to be sent via the private message system or email system to site administration. Such discussions cannot be pursued inside the public forums or existing threads.
General Forum Etiquette
- Reminders or warnings of forum moderators should be discussed with that moderator in private, not in public or inside forum posts.
- If a forum post is against rules, you should not reply, quote it or discuss it inside the forum. Instead you should click “report this post” link and notify the forum moderators to take over. If a post is reported it will be hidden until discussed by the moderators..
- If you receive a private message or email from another user, you should not post it publicly without prior consent of the sender.
- If you don’t like a member in the forum, do not flame the forums for such users or reply to their posts.
- Change of usernames is accepted by contacting the Administrator but should not be done frequently and should only be requested if necessary.